***To make an order or purchase items email us at: craftysenoritas@gmail.com and we will send an invoice via PayPal. Don't have a PayPal account? No worries we accept credit/debit cards as well. ***
**To "pin" a post, click on the title of the post you want to pin, then click the pin it button**

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sneak Peek


I have been working on my daughter's room for... well forever. My brain has just been overloaded with so many ideas and I've been trying to condense it all. I'm am so close to being done. Funds were super limited with this room so I spent a lot of time searching pinterest for ideas on cheap diy crafts to make my vision come to life. We will have some tutorials on how I did some of these crafts and where I got the ideas. So come back soon for the big reveal and some fun tutorials on cheap decor crafts.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shared Love