***To make an order or purchase items email us at: craftysenoritas@gmail.com and we will send an invoice via PayPal. Don't have a PayPal account? No worries we accept credit/debit cards as well. ***
**To "pin" a post, click on the title of the post you want to pin, then click the pin it button**

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Back to the grind

Finally the boutiques are done!! I'm sad but glad that it's done. Boutiques are definitely hard work, but super fun too. I've met some really cool people over the last couple months. The boutiques were great and there were a lot of awesome vendors at each with extremely cool stuff. If you missed out I'm so sorry cause it was definitely amazing.

So now that the boutiques are done, time to get back on track. I love this time of year. Halloween is always the starter of the holidays. We always have a blast at a bunch of parties and make a bunch of different crafts from Halloween to Christmas. Things are so busy it seems we are always running somewhere for something. Getting to see family and friends we haven't seen in a while. Eating amazing food and gaining the lovely winter weight. We are avid Halloween enthusiasts, and love a good Turkey Day, but I have to admit my favorite holiday is Christmas. It's such a wonderful holiday focused on love, joy, peace and Christ. I'm so grateful for my beliefs and the blessings I have received. This year has been a tough one but this wonderful holiday is a great way to end the year. 

With that said here are some of my favorite crafts and tutorials for Christmas!!


Merry Christmas y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shared Love